ACUPRESSURE POINTS MASSAGE in Phuket is a Massage Therapy that applies the same principles as Acupuncture to provide relaxation, wellness and to treat disease.
Acupressure is about special acupoints, Acupressure Points, that lie along meridians or channels, in your body.
These are the same energy meridians and acupoints as those targeted with Acupuncture Therapy.
It is used for thousands of years in China, a traditional Asian bodywork therapy.
The meridians begin at your fingertips, connect to your brain and then connect to an organ associated with a certain meridian.
Acupressure Therapists use their fingers, palms, elbows, feet, or special devices to apply pressure to acupoints on the body’s meridians.
About Acupressure Points:
- Fixes Pain and Sore Muscles.
- Promotes Relaxation to Relieve Anxiety and Nervousness.
- Restores balance.
- Treats the body but also the mind, emotions and spirit.
- Regulates opposing forces of yin (negative energy) and yang (positive energy).
- Reduces muscle tension, improves circulation and stimulation of endorphins.
Several sessions may be needed for better results.
Acupressure Points can also be used to treat Nausea, Headache, Constipation, Depression, Fatigue.
Acupressure Points Massage is very safe.
Visit us for Acupressure Points Therapy in Phuket, call us!